Global Social Health Summit
This fall we will be hosting the first Global gathering on Social Health. A 2.5 day event to unite us as a community, learn from each other and find the support and resources we need. Thought-leading authors, researchers, coaches, therapists, government officials and most importantly all of the local community, meet-up and facebook group organizers driving connection at the grass roots level will gather to learn, connect and co-create to find more support for the efforts to solve our Social Health crisis. You can request more information and updates on the summit here.
Annual Society Member Forum
Happening in the late Spring, 2020 at Sonoma Lodge & Spa 1 hour North of San Francisco, we are hosting a connection gathering of “gatherers,” researchers, authors and connection creators who are on the front lines of social health and wellness and we are so excited to share about it.
We will be focusing on how we do more together, learn from one another and support the greater societal needs as a collective. the theme will be Social Wellness and the related pervasive issues of loneliness, social isolation, disconnection and related diseases. A small, passionate and powerful group is being curated to create an intimate gathering to connect, share and work toward creating common solutions (and language) that we can all embrace and put into action in our everyday lives. The underlying purpose is to be the beginning of a collective dedicated to creating greater awareness to the systemic problem of loneliness and isolation and to do something about it. A society, of sorts, of committed professionals wanting to see greater change in the world today around social health and well-being!
If you match the criteria of being a professional creating more meaningful connection and lessening isolation, loneliness and disconnection, you can apply and register here.
This 2-day event will be held in the “un-conference” format. We will use the collective wisdom created by the group to co-create and unlock the shared energy and wisdom in the room. It is a truly magical experience. One should expect our time to be experiential in nature, garnering deeply personal connections. This created and shared sense of supportive community is as inherent to us as the air we breathe. The cohort will also serve to lay the foundation for a society and larger gathering for all of those who are at work on the front lines serving the greater good of this movement: of defeating loneliness and isolation..
The event will lead to ongoing work together and creation of such possibilities as:
- A social wellness manifesto
- Creation of metrics and standards to maintain and measure growth and impact
- The foundation for 2020 Global Social Wellness Summit (keynote speakers, organizers, etc.)
- A ton of valuable insights/feedback for all our offerings and future partnerships
- Colleagues and friends for life, dedicated to the cause!
What Will We Cover?
- What’s needed from each member to support the new movement and our role maintaining its growth
- Breakout groups to discuss targeted problems based on our needs
- Co-create and form new pathways to solve societal issues, together
- Unpacking the research, metrics, and how to measure social wellness
- Co-learn from each other on how we practice what we preach and put it into action
- Create councils/committees for ongoing action and shared support
- Inspiring talks and discussions to re-invigorate our work
- How to unify and fully support a new connected global community
To learn more about the Society and see if qualify for the forum, give us a bit more about yourself and work here.
And Stay tuned for our in-person and online workshop series throughout the year.